Here is a modern synthetic collection without equal. Varifiably Wicked Synthesis from Studio Wormbone is unabashedly propulsive in it's attitude. It's ready to make your speakers pound. It wants to show your eardrums the ecstasy of exhilaration! The content is comprised of synth line loops and electro drum one shot kits forming a robust workhorse toolkit.
Here's the breakdown:
- 50 Tonal synth loops with emphasis on rhythmic melody.
- 50 Atonal synth loops accentuating stylistic sound design.
- 10 Thematically flavored and individually crafted electro drum kits, each having two cymbals/hi-hats/kicks/snares, three FX sounds, and four tom hits. (that amounts to a total of 20 cymbals, 20 hi hats, 20 kicks, 20 snares, 30 FX, and 40 toms!)
The main thrust of the synth loops are as follows:
- Monophonic modern and vintage analog hardware recorded through Universal Audio and API preamplification and Apogee A/D conversion.
- Mostly 4/4 time signatures.
- 80 to 180 BPM tempo range with the majority of loops around 130 BPM.
- Key signature and BPM included in file name for easy integration into projects regardless of host software.
Lay these loops into your current productions for instant gratification or creatively edit them to concieve altogether different combinations, using them to spark the inception of entirely new tracks. Then fill them out 'construction kit' style with the electro drum kits using your favorite sequencing software. High sound pressure levels never felt so wicked!
Formats provided are WAV/AIF/REX2 in 24bit/44.1khz resolution, and are of course royalty free. Every sample has been professionally recorded, edited, and mastered with the utmost care and is usable with every major audio software program (Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Sonar, FL Studio, Acid, Garageband, Ableton Live) and is compatible cross platform with either Mac or PC.
All of these sounds maintain the glossy refinement of Studio Wormbone’s hyperproduction tools and techniques. All of them are calibrated with precision to make your next production inventive, far sighted, and mind-blisteringly innovative.
Studio Wormbone is a compact and efficient state-of-the-art recording and production facility located in a quiet forest setting just outside the Emerald City of Seattle Washington, USA. Owned and managed by sound designer/producer Trevor Dutton, it’s resources specialize in all aspects of electronic music and cutting edge audio production.
- 650 Mb Complete Pack Content.
- 24 bits / 44.1khz
- PC/MAC Compatible (Logic, Cubase, Live, Reason, SonyAcid, Fruity loops, GarageBand, etc...)
*Note: Format Rex2 automatically loop sync to the tempo (bpm) project.
All of the content is 100% royalty-free. Once purchased, you can use these audio loops in your music releases, both commercial and underground, with no restrictions.
How to Order:
Simply click BUY "Add to Cart". When you finish your order, click "checkout". If you are a new costumer you need create an account, if you are a returning costumer only fill up the form. Your Download Link will be sent in you account in Loophunter immediately after your payment has been received.
For any problem send a email email@example.com
*Note: The previews are low resolution MP3s. The quality of the files you will receive will of course be much higher, uncompressed WAV-AIFF, stereo, 44k, 16-24 bit.
Producer: Studio Wormbone